background

Thursday, March 22, 2007

More Visiting Pictures

Since not much is going on here other than busying ourselves with the upcoming move preparations, I thought that I would post more pictures from my family's trip up here!!
Here we are at Sunday dinner. I was so glad that we all fit in the dining room!! Our dinner was croissant rolls from Sams made into sandwiches and fresh fruit. Mom commented that it was just like the dinners everyone has at her house on some Sunday nights!!!
Here is Grandma playing with Aaron not long after they got here. They are playing with these little robot things that the boys got at McDonalds. I think that Grandma started out reading, but ended up playing when all was said and done!!
Auntie M and Weston are doing their favorite thing here, reading!! I think that Auntie M is reading Weston one of his favorite Magic Treehouse books. He loves non-fiction best but these books run a close second since they are based on historical events. Brian is enjoying a back scratch from Auntie M and also likes hearing these stories when we read them. We kept Grandpa busy while he was here. We had him fix all sorts of things. It started the day that he got here. The first thing that he fixed was Brian's fishing pole!!! The line was all tangled up inside the pole and Grandpa fixed it as good as new!! Brian was excited to have his pole fixed and gave it a thumbs up!! (Something his Daddy taught him!)
Aaron thought that it was so fun to read with Grandma. He just kept bringing books over for her to read. Aaron loved all the attention that Grandma showered on him!!!! It was such a fun visit!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!

Debi said...

I miss being there with you guys.... I'm glad we took a lot of pictures :)

Amanda said...

LOve all the pictures:) Looks like so much fun for you and the boys:) Grandpa can fix just about anything!!! Are you feeling any better Kristie?

Kristie said...

Most of the time I am feeling better. I still do have some bad days but they are way more spread out now!!! :)

Amanda said...

Good:) I am glad to hear that:)