
Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day! It got up to almost 70 (about 30 degrees above normal for this time of year) so w
e took full advantage of the afternoon and busted out the bikes!!! I have been waiting for this day for well over a year. We have missed having a yard and our bikes so much!!!!! The boys got used to riding their bikes in the driveway for a bit and then I loaded up Amber and Aaron in the trailer and we all headed out for a little ride. It was heaven!!!!! Today it only got up to 38 and rained a little, so we didn't get to ride today, but I can't wait until we can get out and ride again. Here are some pictures of us enjoying our afternoon! Weston loved riding around!

Aaron was in 7
th heaven too!

Since Brian was just learning how to ride 16 months ago when we left, he had to have his training wheels on still, but he is determined to get them off soon. He was begging to have me move the van out of the garage today so that he could ride. That is on our list of things to do tomorrow!!!!!!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun. And to think that the boys have a "deadman hill" as their own driveway is even more exciting. I sent you a soft copy of a picture of Weston and me last time we went fishing at Josey Ranch. Enjoy.
so much fun:) Glad you had a nice warm day to break out the bikes again!!!!!
Wahoo! What a great day!
I love riding bikes, too! Those kids are going to have a fun time in the springtime!
Post a Comment