
This past Sunday we had our traditional
FHE Halloween party!! We did it on Sunday since Weston has basketball on Monday nights and I had parent teacher conferences after school. We had a lot of fun as usual. The kids have been excited about it for weeks!! :) After dinner, while I was cleaning up, the kids decorated bags for the pumpkin bowling. Weston and Brian really decorated theirs up with funny sayings on the back.

Here is Brian trying to give Amber tips on how to get the pumpkin bags knocked over!! I like to keep the bags and bowling ball in the hallway so that the kids can keep playing all week long!! :)

I think that if this was all that we did, the kids would have been happy. I must say that we didn't have as many activities as we have in years past, but that is just because I am too darn tired! That is just what happens when I have a new baby! :O

After that came bobbing for marshmallows! I thought that this was a cute picture of the kids. Evan was screaming his head off at this point and Barth was busy holding him.

Brian figured out how to pull the string down with his head so that he could gobble his
marshmallow up and win the game!! Aaron and Amber decided that they should use their hands instead of just their mouths. I think that if they hadn't, we might have been there all night!! After that we decorated Halloween cupcakes for treats!! It was a lot of fun for everyone! I really do love traditions. They make things fun!!!

And here is Evan at the end of the night. He had fallen asleep and Barth had put him down, but he woke right back up!! But he certainly is a little cutie isn't he?!!
2 comments:
The kids look so cute in their church clothes doing the games. :) I especially like Amber's dress (all ironed and pretty). :)
Traditions ARE fun. I like our talking on the phone at 9 a.m. tradition best of all. :)
You are the funnest Mom ever!!!
What a great tradition :)
Post a Comment