background
Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Busy having fun
We arrived at our destination in the afternoon on Saturday! Hooray! The kids did great on our trip. We have been having fun seeing Aunts and Uncles and cousins. And of course.....GRANDPARENTS!!!! I am counting down the days till the big day of Melissa's wedding! Just a few more days. I am looking forward to seeing all of my family and being together for a day of celebrating! I am so excited for my sweet little sister. :D I know that it will be a great day for her. She is going to be gorgeous for sure!!! What a happy and exciting time! I love being around family (even if it is hot here!) :) I can't wait to swim and enjoy all the hot summer sun! Boy I do love Texas! You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of the girl!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment