1. His sweet smile and adorable little voice. I wish that I could just bottle it up and save it forever!
2. His strong determination and patience. I think that this will work well to his advantage in the years to come. He can accomplish most anything when he puts his mind to it!
3. He loves the scriptures. He is always wanting to read them and learn more about the gospel.
4. He is my biggest snuggler and is just the right size for a good cuddle. He loves to be my snuggle bug in the mornings!
5. He loves to be outside in the summer-time and swimming. He is my little fish!!
I am so privileged to have Aaron as my sweet little boy!! I love him so much and all that he adds to our family! Happy Birthday Aaron!!!
2 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!!!!! #5! WOW:)
"Boing---Boing---Boing---Boing---Beep! Beep! Beep!" I can still see him bouncing around on the red ball saying that....He is a special little boy. I can't believe time is passing so quickly. I hope the birthday boy had fun at Chuckie Cheese tonight. :)
Post a Comment