
When did this little bitty baby (okay so he wasn't all
that small, but small for me!) go from looking like this........

.....to looking like this? How has the last 11 years flown by so fast? I love the young man that Weston has become. He is sweet, smart, kind, helpful, generous, loving, gentlemanly, happy, funny, and a joy to be around. I am lucky that the Lord has blessed me with this sweet boy as my first born. He continues to set a good example for his younger siblings to follow. He loves to make others happy and finds pure joy in making others laugh. (He gets his funny bone from his Dad!) I love him dearly and am so glad that he came to
my family and not some one
else's!!! :) Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! We love you!
5 comments:
I admit, those 11 years have whizzed by! Weston is practically perfect in every way, just like his momma. :) I love him, too!
WHAT? Not possible. He look sos grown up!
Happy birthday, kiddo!
aaaahhh. Wow. 11 !
Happy Birthday Weston! Do you know who else looks like they've been growing up?? =) Kristie I swear you look like your only 10 in that picture!!
I remember when Weston was born...and it doesn't seem like 11 years have already flown by. Wow! Weston sure is sweet, and I'm sure when he even gets a little older, he will be a wonderful young man... :) Happy 11th Birthday, Weston!
Post a Comment