background
Friday, March 02, 2012
All good
For those who may have been following the crazy weather up here by us today, I wanted to let you know that we are a-okay!!! This afternoon there were 3 tornadoes that came very close to us! We spent most of an hour in our basement. We feel blessed that we were not touched when there were so many all around us. Towns just across the river in Indiana were totally wiped out by the storms that were supposed to come right over us but went just barely to our south. My heart goes out to those that were not as lucky as us. It was a crazy, intense afternoon and I am glad it is over!!! We will be sure to offer up lots of prayers of thanks tonight that we remained safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you guys have a basement, and that you are safe and sound. :)
I was thinking the same thing.....so so lucky to have a basement! so glad u guys r safe. If u were in our house u would all have to squeeze in our half bath....and i dont even know if that is possible! man i am terrified of tornados especially since we dont even have a tub downstairs in this house to get in! I wish we had a safe room since we cant have a basement. So glad u guys have that basement and are safe tonight!
I didn't realize those tornados were so close! So glad to hear that your family is safe!
Post a Comment