background

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Lemonade Stand

 All summer long, Brian has been dying to have a lemonade stand!  Monday was the day that he finally got his chance!  :)  He wanted to set up shop on the street corner, but we decided that he was fine to just do it at the end of the driveway.
 He had his stand in the middle of the day (like around 3pm) when there really wasn't anyone out of the streets, but he got lots of business from Aaron, Amber, Evan and myself.  Aaron even bought some with his own money!  I think Brian got every last quarter and nickel that I had.  :)  I think that there were only like 3 cars that passed by our street's intersection during the whole 45 minutes he was out there, but every time, he would jump up and yell, "Lemonade!  Get your ice cold lemonade!"  It was so cute!!!
It was a hot day for here - like about 98 I think, so after sweating in the sun, we headed out to the pool to cool off and spend the rest of our afternoon there!  Then, when Daddy came home, Brian sold him the last of his lemonade!!  :)  It was a very productive stand!!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

CUTE!! I can't wait to see the kids. :) Your grass is looking nice and green. I love the white flowers on that bush in the front yard between the houses.

Amanda said...

Adorable! U know I have a soft spot for kids doing lemonade stands;)

Jessica G. said...

I want some lemonade! Does he deliver?