background

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Amber

 On Thursday, sweet miss Amber turned 5 years old!!!  I can't believe that she is getting so big!!  She had a great day.  :)  In the morning we played, went and got some balloons, and just had an enjoyable day together.  In the evening after a yummy dinner, once everyone was home, we had presents and cake.  Aaron made Amber a book that he read to her and then the next day to the entire family.
 Weston found a spider ring in his bedroom and gave it to Amber for her birthday.  She was so happy about it!!  You can see it in the next picture.  She actually hasn't even taken it off since she got it as her gift!  She loves her big brothers!  They are all nice to her.  :)
 Evan got his favorite friend and sister a jump rope.  It was sweet, he wanted to sit by her side as she opened each and every one of the gifts that she got.  We had to convince him to move so that Aaron and Brian could give Amber their presents.
 Brian also made Amber a book to read.  We are big readers at this house!!
 Amber was so excited about her "cheer things" and video camera from Grandma & Grandpa Whitley.  If you are at our house, you had better watch out!  She follows everyone around with her video camera asking us to do something funny so she can tape it!  :)
 Amber and her birthday balloon!  It was pink on one side and purple on the other!  She, of course, liked the pink side best!!
 Then it was time for her cake!!  She wanted a rainbow cake inside.  What I finally figured out was that she wanted a funfetti one!!  That is what she got and then we put pink icing on it for our pink girl!!!
 I had to laugh when it came time to blow out the candles.  She held this face the entire time we were singing to her!!  :)  She must be related to Uncle Michael and Aunt Heather!!!
What a fun birthday day we had!!  I am thankful to have my sweet and spunky Amber in our family!  I am glad that she is a girly girl who likes pink and pig-tails!  I love her fun, in-charge personality, and her sweet and loving side!  I am blessed to have such a good little girl!  Happy Birthday Amber!!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Happy Birthday, Amber!! She looks so cute in her little piggy tails. I wish I had been there for birthday week this year. I love all of you.

Amanda said...

Happy happy birthday amber!!! 5 s a big year:)

Emily said...

I really enjoyed reading through your blog, Kristie. Your kids are so cute and doing so well! What a great mom you are. We miss you guys.

Debi said...

Your poor, sad mother is waiting for another blog post of her beautiful Ky grandchildren. Please, please post....

Jessica G. said...

Happy birthday, you cutie!
Can't believe she's already 5! And what sweet kids you are raising…just love seeing them.