Thursday was Evan's 5th Birthday!! This is a busy time of year for us, plus our internet has been having trouble, so this is the first time I was able to get the pictures up! He had a great day of preschool. He got to pass out birthday treats and they sang to him. Then he came home and had donuts for lunch! :) For his birthday dinner he requested donuts, cheese, applesauce, and salad with dip. Since I thought that the combination of those foods would most likely make us all sick, I decided to do the donuts for lunch, and the cheese and salad with dinner (and hope that he forgot about the applesauce- which he did- but I did have a jar on standby for dinner, just in case.) For dinner he had stroganoff, salad (with dip), rolls, and Watergate salad! He thought that it was all very yummy! After dinner came present time. That was, of course, his favorite part! :)
This picture just cracked me up. They were both being silly. It looks like they were not happy, but that was not the case.
Evan loved all the cards and gifts that his brothers and sisters got for him. Weston got him a chocolate bar that he was selling for band in addition to the gift that he got for him. Evan loved that.
Weston and Evan are good buds! Weston always gives Evan the Pokémon cards that he doesn't want anymore and Evan thinks that is the best thing ever!!
Brian also gave Evan an extra gift. He had a few dollars of his own that he took to Dollar Tree and so he bought Evan something extra with his own money!
I think that this is about the only picture that I have of Evan that he is halfway looking up for! Such sweet brothers.
Then it was Amber's turn. He loved the glow sticks that she got for him!
Silly girl putting bunny ears on her brother!
Then it was time for the presents from Mommy and Daddy. All day he had been saying, "I don't remember what I wished for! I hope it is something good!" But he has been wishing for months for a BIG scooter that has 2 wheels instead of 3 and that is just like his big brothers! He got one!! He was really excited about that!
He also got a few small Spiderman things. He thinks that Spiderman is so cool, even though he has never seen a Spiderman show or anything. :)
After we tried out the new toys for a bit it was time for cake and ice cream. Evan requested chocolate cake with red lettering since his favorite color is red! :)
Make a wish and blow out those candles!!
Happy birthday to my sweet little Evan from Heaven! I am so thankful that he is my sweet little friend. I love his big hugs and his pizzazz. I love that he loves to be with me all the time. I love that he is such a great little helper and loves to read! I am thankful for my sweet little boy! I love him soooo very much!
2 comments:
The big #5!!!!! Yay Evan:). It looks like he got all his wishes (even if he couldn't remember them..,lol.....that is cute:)
Happy Birthday Evan!!!!
Happy Birthday to our "I don't know boy!" He looks so cute!
Post a Comment