Life has been full tilt here at my house. All those birthdays and then children being sick. It seems as if there hasn't been a minute to spare or blog for that matter!! My birthday day was a nice one. I went with a friend to lunch with Evan and Katelynn. While we were there I thought that Katelynn felt warm. Later, I took her temperature and found out she had a fever. She got the virus that Evan had earlier in the week. After school, I took the kids over to the dollar store because they wanted to pick out presents for me. By the time I got back home, Barth was there. The kids made cards. Barth made my my favorite dinner of french toast! :) It was very, very yummy! Especially since I hadn't had bread in the better part of a year!
The it was time for presents. That is always a fun time! :)
Lastly came cake and ice cream! Barth (and the biggest boys) decorated up the house for me. And he also made my favorite cake.......lemon!!!! Yummy! All in all, it was a good day. The next day Aaron woke up with hives from head to toe. Last week it seemed like we just couldn't catch a break between 2 sick children and one of the worst cases of hives ever! We are still not sure what caused them. Nutella maybe?!? Today was the last day of steroids, so we are going to give it a bit and then let Aaron try that again and see what happens! Goodness me! Busy, busy, busy! This time of year is certainly one of our busiest!!!
4 comments:
Well happy birthday wishes (late) to u! I am glad to see ur family celebrated u in the midst of super busy days:)
You look great! I'm glad you had a nice birthday!
I just wanted to say....that case of hives was not the worst case of hives ever....I remember when he had them when he was a baby and Barth was out of town. They were MUCH worse because they covered his body. Remember...
No, it wasn't the worst case of hives we have ever had, but it did run a close 2nd. The time that Aaron was a baby his hives were worse, but these ones did get pretty bad too!! Poor guy. Every time I thought that they were better, they would flare up and look worse than the day before!! I think they are finally gone. (Cross your fingers!!)
Post a Comment