It is Yorke tradition to get pajamas before Christmas to wear on Christmas Morning. Since we were not in Texas for the traditional pajama party, we held one here for the boys this past weekend. Weston, Brian and Aaron thought that it was fun to get to open the packages from Grandma and Grandpa Yorke and to eat Christmas cookies just like their cousins far away!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun jammies. They look so cute and matching!! We love you!
Getting ready to open the packages.
Getting ready to open the packages.
Here we go...
Aren't we so cute?
The boys with their pj's in front of the tree. Our tree touches the ceiling!
4 comments:
Love the matching pj's. Your boys look so cute standing together holding hands! You make me excited about having another boy :)
Those boys sure look cute in their new PJ'S !!! I love all the pictures, especially the look on Aaron's face holding his wrapped box...he thinking "what is this ???" Your tree is HUGE!!!!!!! How many feet tall is it??? It looks good though:)
What a nice tradition! Weston looks like he is feeling better. I think you need new batteries for your camera....the pictures are good, but they have been looking a little bit darker than usual. I have been out and about all day long but I got the message about the package. I'm glad it got there safe and sound.
Amanda- Our tree is almost 9 feet tall I think. I really like the trees to be tall.
Momma- I'm glad that you got the message. The boys just loved their package. I have been thinking that my pictures have been looking dark too. I think that it is my camera. I have replaced my batteries several times lately and it just doesn't make a difference. There must be something wrong with my camera.
Post a Comment