background

Monday, December 31, 2007

They're FAMOUS!!!!!

Last week on Christmas eve, we took the boys downtown to go ice skating. While we were there, a photographer for the local paper took their picture and wanted to know their names. We got the paper for a few days but had given up on the fact that they would be in the paper. Well, this morning, our builder called to say that our kids' picture was on the front page of the local section!!!!!! We had to run out to get a paper right away!!!!!! Here are the famous boys!!!!!!
Doing the bunny ears on each other!
And here is the picture in the paper!!! Isn't it cute? Wow! Celebrities in our family!!!! Who would have guessed it?

9 comments:

Debi said...

COOL!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!! WHAT A FAMOUS FAMILY!!!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPHS????? :) :) :)

Amanda said...

That is so MUCH FUN!!!! The boys must have LOVED that:) I enlarged their picture and read the names and everything!!! What a nice builder you have:)

Debi said...

Oh, by the way....I like Weston's haircut!

Kristie said...

As a funny sidenote, when the boys saw their picture in the paper this morning, Weston asked, "So does this mean that we get to go to Hollywood and stuff?" :) Gotta love the innocence of childhood!! They were so excited to see their pictures in the paper!!!!!!

Shelly's Space said...

I enlarged it too!! Great picture....Did you buy 2 copies so each boy could have it for their scrapbook? You just never know when you'll be discovered do you???

Kristie said...

We actually bought like 7 I think! One for each boy. One for me. One for Barth. One for each set of grandparents. And one just incase something happened to one of the other ones!!!!! :)

Heather said...

Super fun!

Kristin said...

They are adorable and look so excited in these pictures. Being in the paper is something they will definitely NEVER forget. :)

Jessica G. said...

There is nothing cooler than having your name and picture in the newspaper! Why do you think I studied journalism? :)