
We had a successful first week of our vacation!! We went with Randy and his family and Barth's parents up to Breckenridge. It was so beautiful there!! We went on several great hikes together and really enjoyed the mountains. It was a fantastic week. This first picture was hiking up to a waterfall.

The guys got all the grandkids that were there up on a log that went over the rapids. It made this Momma a little nervous, but they thought that it was great fun.

One of the days that we were there, our little family went up to the Rocky Mountain National Park. It was so beautiful there. We saw some elk, a moose, and some deer. It was fun to see the snow capped mountians.

Here we are, the whole lot of us!!!! Don't you wish that you could have gone too? :)

Weston had already run ahead on the hike with his cousins when we took this picture. I took way more pictures than this, but thought that I would post a few. We have now arrived safely in Texas and are enjoying visiting with my family for the next few weeks. Although I won't post as often, I will post some while I am here of all the fun and swimming things that we are doing!!!!
5 comments:
The pictures are so pretty but I'm glad you are here with ME now! The telephone company is going to wonder what happened to all their revenue.... :)
It is SO BEAUTIFUL there!!!!!!!!!
Log over the waterfall would make me nervous, too! Ahhhh...makes me miss Colorado. Good thing we are headed there next week. ;)
Love the mountains, makes me miss home. Oh ya, cute dress!!
I would have gone crazy with the kids over those rapids!! It is so beautiful there! I'm glad you're having such a good vacation:)
Post a Comment