background

Monday, July 28, 2008

Home at last.....

1 Month
10 states
4290 miles (without a DVD player I might add!)
Lots of fun memories
and tons of stuff to put away!!!!

We made it safely home this afternoon after a wonderful visit with family and friends. There are LOTS of pictures to post, but I first have to get my house in order!!!!! :)

6 comments:

mikeandemily77 said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip. We've been sticking close to home this summer so I'm living through everyone else's vacations.

Amanda said...

't believe you really drove over 4,000 MILES!

Amanda said...

P has been saying I miss my cousins! He really had fun with them:)

Debi said...

Over 4,000 miles at $4.00 a gallon...WOW!!

Amanda said...

mAN i NEVER CACULATED THE $4 a gallon with the miles....YIKES!

Jessica G. said...

HOORAY!!! Kristie is back!

Missed ya, babe, but glad you had a great time.