background

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

11 months old

It is hard to believe that 11 months have passed already!!! Amber is getting bigger day by day. Just yesterday she started standing up in the middle of the room all by herself. I must say that I stood her up for this picture though. She still will not take more than a step or 2, but soon enough she will be walking all over the place.
Amber is a real sweetheart and is a delight to have in our family. The boys love her and love to make her laugh.
Does her hair look red to you? I think that it has lots of red high lights in it, but that it looks brown. I have had 4 different people tell me over the last 2 weeks that they just loved her red hair. :)
Before I know it, another month will have passed and I will be wishing my baby girl a happy birthday. My, how time flies!!!!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Amber is too cute!! Thanks for all the fun pictures. :)

Jessica G. said...

Can I hold her?

My goodness, but she is a little cutie!