
It is hard to believe that it is
already time to start back to school. Where did all the time go? The boys were so excited this morning to be going to school. Weston said that he woke up at 4 this morning because he was too excited to be going back. Here are the traditional back to school pictures for you to enjoy. It is hard to believe that Weston is going into 3rd grade. This year, when we were buying new shoes, he had to get a 4 and a half. His foot is almost as big as mine!!!!!! Before I know it, I will be looking up at him instead of down. :)

I can't even begin to tell you how excited Brian was this morning!!! I took him into the gym this morning (which is where all the kids gather on the first day and then the teachers take them to their class from there) and then I got to walk with him to his class. His teacher seemed very kind. We saw the little boy that we had met at the park the other day who said that he would also be with Brian's same teacher. Here kindergarten is just a half day. I think that it is kind of nice that way. He came home and told all about his class. He couldn't remember any one's names, but he said that he had a great time. He was excited that they sang some of the same songs that they sang in preschool. All in all, he had a wonderful first day of school.

Here are my two sweet boys getting ready to start their day!!!! Happy first day of school!!!!!
4 comments:
Happy first day of school boys!
Yay for the first day of school!
Happy #10. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary. (Can you believe it has been 10 years) Do you remember that hot day in Dallas 10 years ago?
Those are the finest back to school boys I've ever seen! :)
Post a Comment