background

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pile on the layers!

Well, we never did get all the snow that they predicted. We will see if the prediction of tomorrow's high of 12 will be correct!!! It was 17 when I took the kids to school this morning. Man, it is COLD out there!!!!!! Good thing I have Melissa here to keep me company and indoors!! :) The kids will be sad when she leaves on Friday!! Especially Aaron and Amber who get carried all over the house like kings and queens!!!! The time is flying past too fast. Before I know it, my fun and help will be gone and it will be back to same old thing!!!!! We will sure miss Auntie M!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Pile on the layers, but don't start crying until she leaves. She still has one full day to enjoy playing with the kids and talking to her sister. Did you guys ever make me any more videos?

Amanda said...

I must admit I am glad I live somewhere warmer. I have decided with little kids I NEVER want it to be really cold for very long! Stay warm and enjoy the rest of your time with Melissa:)