background
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Thankful for the little things
This morning Aaron really wanted to go for a walk. It was starting to drizzle, but we set off anyway, Aaron riding his tough trike bike and Amber in the stroller. They both had a great time out in the sprinkles and about 40 minutes later we turned back onto our street. As we started down our hill Aaron started saying, "Thank you Heavenly Father! Oh, Thank you! Thank you!" Curious, I asked what he was so thankful for. He said, "For this great hill that I can go fast down!" His sweet and sincere gratitude made me stop and think of the last time that I was thankful for the tiny things in life that I take for granted everyday. I think that one of the things that I am most thankful for are my beautiful and precious children and all that they teach me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Children say the sweetest things....Aaron taught us all a good lesson today. Thanks for sharing... :)
so sweet and innocent!
I love this post, Kristie! Aaron is so sweet and precious. :)
Post a Comment