
Here in Kentucky, that is considered WARM, so we headed to the pool this afternoon. It was a whopping 76 outside and the kids were shivering after about 10 minutes, but they didn't care a bit!!!! (I, on the other hand, was glad that all Amber wanted to do was play on the steps so that I didn't have to get all the way into that ice cold water!!!) They had a grand time out there swimming and getting back into the swing of summer. Just 3 more days of school!!!!! :) We only had the pool to ourselves for about 5 minutes and then all the other kids that had just gotten home from school came as well. We didn't swim as long as we usually would have since we have our ward picnic here in just a short bit, but we had fun and the kids can't wait to go back!!!!

Amber looked away just as I was taking her picture, but this was all I got today at the pool since I needed to be close by Aaron and Amber in the water. I just wanted to show that she was there too! I am glad that it is Summer time again! It is my FAVORITE time of the year!! :)

2 comments:
You are a very DARING mother! :) I know the kids had a great time.
WOW---that is WAY too cold for me! We probably won't go for at least 3 more weeks b/c we are still having very cool nights and quite a bit of rain.....and there is no way that I am going in when it is cold or taking L in for his first time. Those boys are BRAVE!
Post a Comment