background

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tender moments

This morning after I had dropped Weston and Brian off at school, we came home and I turned on Dora for the kids to watch while I ate some breakfast before going out to run our errands. As I was sitting there, Aaron and Amber looked so sweet on the ottoman together. And then Amber put her arm around Aaron's shoulder and laid her head on his shoulder. It was so sweet. As I went to take a picture of it, Amber heard the camera turn on and turned around to see what was going on. I really do love the tender moments when my children enjoy each other and show their love for one another. It makes it all worth it!!! :)
Don't they look sweet side by side?
Once Aaron realized that I was taking pictures, he wanted me to take a million pictures of him!! He is a sweet boy but can also be quite the little ham bone!
This morning in the car he informed me that eggs came from bunnies. I told him that eggs came from chickens. He was sure that I was wrong and told me that he was right because the Easter bunny is the one that brings the eggs, so that must mean that eggs come from bunnies!!! I love his logic most of the time. :)
It is hard to imagine that my time with just Aaron and Amber in the mornings is almost gone. Tomorrow is the last day of school and is Brian's Kindergarten promotion ceremony. Once school starts back up, I will just have a few precious weeks with these 2 before the baby is born. I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun!!!! My little ones are growing up fast.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so sweet. It is hard to catch a tender moment on camera:( Yep--it's hard to believe your baby boy will be here so soon! I can't wait till L will watch TV for a bit....I can't even eat these days....he is exhausting!

srorro said...

Aaron and Amber look so sweet!! By the way- I think you should name a little boy, Ammon. Isn't that sooo cute with Aaron and Amber's names? I think so:)

Debi said...

You will be SORRY if you name a baby Ammon. You will NEVER get the names straight. :)

Debi said...

Don't forget your Whitley genetics....

Debi said...

PS...I forgot to tell you how much I liked the sweet pictures of Aaron and Amber. :) Of course, they are super adorable.

Ashley Smith said...

Hey Kristie! Just had to check your blog! Your kids are so sweet! I really like the gorilla and cheese too!