Yesterday morning we drove all the way back home.
Mapquest said that it would take 14 and a half hours. Even with 4 kids and multiple stops, it only took us 15 hours! I would say that we made good time. We made it back home just before midnight. Just in time to stop by the store for some milk and bread before hitting the sack. It was a long day, but we are happy to be home. It was wonderful to see and visit with everyone in TX and we will miss them all, but I think that I will be glad for a little bit of cooler weather! :) I have lots of pictures to post, so hopefully I can get them up soon!!!
4 comments:
I am glad you guys survived the drive and made it home safe:) It was good to see you and your cute preggo belly if only for a bit:)
Glad to hear you had a fun trip. That's a lot of driving hours!
Don't forget....Home is Where Your Mom Is.... :)
Hee, Hee....I hope you enjoy that little Hallmark thing. Don't forget to put it out.
Post a Comment