background

Friday, July 24, 2009

We set the date......

Well this afternoon after we got back from a fun day at the zoo as a family (more pictures on that to come later), there was a message from my doctor's office to give them a call. I had been waiting for one of the doctors in the practice that I go to, to get back in town so that I could schedule my c-section date. I had wanted the date of the 9th of Sept, but the given my circumstances, the 4th was the latest that my doctor was comfortable delivering this little guy. So, for right now, September 4th at 9am is our date and time to look forward to!!! :) It will be exciting to see what this new little Yorke baby will look like. I know that the time will fly and that it will be here before I know it!!!! I am excited to have the date set. It just seems to make it that much more real!!!! We are so excited!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

wow--that is SOON! Isn't that Hailey's b-day too?!

srorro said...

Awesome Kristi!! Let me know if you need anything.

Debi said...

:) -- Better get busy picking a name...Yes, it is Hailey's birthday on the 4th.

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Woot! That is so soon. I'm glad it's finally set, though. Now you can plan for it.

Annette said...

You guys do know there are other months in the year besides September for birthdays, right?