background

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random

Not too terribly much going on here to report, but don't you just love this picture of Aaron? It is one of my favorites. His bug lasted almost an entire week, but his fever finally broke on Sunday! Thank goodness. :) He has been his happy and energetic self lately and I love it!
Amber love to lay next to Evan on the floor and talk to him while he screams! Soon, this hard stage of not being able to do anything will be over and life will get much easier!! :) I will have to take a picture of Evan's ever receding hairline. It really is quite funny! Oh, and Amber is talking so much these days. The other night she wanted something after I had put her to bed. On the monitor I could hear her, but didn't really think that I needed to go up for anything. She called, "Mommy! Mommy!" for quite a while. I really had to laugh when I heard her say, "Mommy! 1, 2, 3! Right now Mommy!" Hmmm....I wonder where she could have learned that one?!! :D

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Love the random stuff!

Debi said...

I love that picture of Aaron! Was this when he was eating one of those Grasshopper cookies while we were skating?