background

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Static!

With highs right around 20 lately, I am so thankful that we have a nice basement playroom!!! :) The kids had a lot of fun playing downstairs this morning, and they looked so funny with their static-y hair that I had to snap a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
I think that this one is my favorite! Aaron and Amber kept sliding down the slide, side by side! Then they took turns jumping off the slide onto a kid futon. All in all, it was a fun morning.
Amber and Aaron both have such fine hair that it looks totally crazy when it is full of static. Don't you just love that hair?!!
Evan slept for part of the time that the kids were playing. When he woke up he was smiley!! Days like this make me SOOOO thankful that I get to stay at home with my children. I am always thankful, but the good days are like sheer joy!!! :)

2 comments:

Debi said...

Their hair looks SO funny! Love that last picture of Evan. :)

Shelly's Space said...

Brr.....sure is cold there. How great to have a basement for the kids to play in:) Evan is adorable:)