
We decided to take the plunge today and start Evan on cereal! It was well
received!!! He thought that it was very yummy indeed. :) By the end of what I had made up, he was gobbling it all down!!!!!

He made a mess for sure, but seemed to think that it was fun. I can't believe that he is already big enough for cereal. The time is flying by!

And, true to baby form, he really wanted that spoon!!! I did let him have it toward the end of the feeding. He thought that it was a fantastic toy!! It looks like we will be doing food now! Hooray for Evan!!!!
4 comments:
That's so exciting for little Evan! :) And he looks like such a cute little eater, too. :) Hooray!
Evan is so cute. Seeing him makes me so excited to have a little boy!
I love the pictures. He looks like a keeper to me. Grandpa is looking forward to being able hold him, if he's not too big by this summer.
He looks really good in brown!! How's he doing at keeping it down? (I know you were worried about that)
now he'll get stronger and be able to turn himself over by himself....another first for Evan from Heaven:)
Post a Comment