background
Sunday, February 07, 2010
We Love Snow!!!
(especially when we don't have to cancel school for it!!!)
Friday evening it started snowing here at our house. By Saturday we had roughly 5 inches of snow. North of us got WAY more snow, but we were happy with the amount that we got. The kids had lots of fun playing out in the snow all afternoon. I love that Amber is wearing this cute little snowsuit that we got for Weston when we lived in Utah, over 9 years ago. Not only that, we but we got it at DI, so it was already used!! :) It has gotten a lot of good use over the years. I had to practically drag my family in yesterday, they had so much fun outside!
While the kids played, Barth worked hard shoveling our driveway!! :) It reminded me of the days when he used to come over early in the morning before classes to help me shovel my hall when I was the RA. He is a good man and works hard for our family! I am thankful to have him.
And of course, it wouldn't be a snow day without lots of sledding! And snowball fights. Barth and the boys had an all out snowball war after all the shoveling was done. They even decided to throw some at me when I was out trying to take pictures. Aaron missed and got one right in the house on the kitchen floor. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun! I love the pictures Kristie! :) Did you take all the pictures from the garage doorway if Aaron missed and got a snowball in the kitchen? :) Thanks for the post!
These were all taken from the nicely shoveled driveway thanks to Barth!! :) Aaron got the snowball in the kitchen when I went out on the deck in back. I couldn't even get a picture that time because there were too many snowballs flying!!!
That is too funny! :) What a fun day... :)
It is pretty:) Glad you are all enjoying it!
This snow is so gorgeous! It makes our piddly little Christmas Eve snow look silly....
Do Aaron and Amber have any boots?
Looks like their tootsies are getting cold in those everyday shoes.
The neighbors across the street had left their basement door open. I bet it was cold in THEIR house! (picture with Barth shoveling snow)
I never noticed the satellite dish on top of your neighbor's house before.
I coud see the ice from your neighbors hot tub in that first picture.
Post a Comment