
Our little Evan gets bigger as the days go by! I have yet to capture a good picture where you can see that he has
blonde hair, but it is
blonde none the less. It is not white like Brian's was at this age and actually I think that it has a slight tint of red to it, but his hair is soft and fuzzy and sweet! Look at those big, blue, beautiful eyes!!!!!

Evan, like my other kids, has more of his height in his torso than his legs. He is really tall when he sits up next to other babies his same age and even older than he is. He is long for sure. He can now army crawl where ever he wants to go. He isn't one of my earlier crawlers for sure, but as long as he can go, it is good to me. Besides, when you get all grown up, it isn't like we all sit around asking when each other crawled or walked or anything like that! :P (or at least that is what I tell myself to make me feel better. And then I remember that Weston was too fat to even bend his knees to crawl at Evan's age and he was just great too!!!) He is in for a shock these next few weeks too. The time has come for him to start learning to go to sleep in his own bed and also for him to start to try to sleep through the night! I am all about baby steps though. First I will let him cry for 5 minutes and then go in to pat and help get him to sleep. Then, after a few days, it will be 10 minutes, and then 15, and then 20, etc until he can figure out how to comfort himself to sleep. It has worked for me in the past, but if I know one thing for sure, it is that every child is different!!!!!! Here is hoping that our methods from the past will get one more little one sleeping good here soon!!!!!
3 comments:
Good luck! I know it was around 9 months with L that I decided I wasn't going to feed him anymore at night and I was going to make him sooth himself in the middle of the night. he already knew how to sooth himself to sleep. he just expected me to come in the middle of the night with his food...b/c well...I kept doing it! I must say it was really only 2 hard nights with L. Again--good luck! And he is so cute:)
Cute, cute, cute!!!! :) Every picture makes me smile. Keep taking pictures, I want to see blonde hair....
Oh my! So cute!
Post a Comment