Weight: 20 lbs, 12 oz - 75%
Height: 28.5 in - 80 to 85%
Head: 18.5 in - 95++++%
He is doing great. Did fine for his shots too. He is developmentally right on for his age. He is starting to crawl and babble. He still doesn't really like a ton of foods and won't eat anything off a spoon, but likes cheerios and those Gerber puffy things. He also likes apple and pear slices even though he doesn't have any teeth yet. He prefers me to anyone else, but is good for Daddy too. I can't believe how big he is getting these days! I thought that it was fun to get out the other boys baby books to compare. Weston was shorter and much heavier than Evan is. (He was 29 lbs, 27.5 in at 7 months!) Brian was just slightly shorter and a bit heavier at 24 lbs even and 28 inches at the same age. Aaron and Evan's weight were exactly the same at this age but Aaron didn't get to be Evan's height until 9.5 months. Just a fun comparison of the boys. :) Hopefully I can get some more pictures up of Spring break, but I just thought that I would pause and give you my Evan update!!!! :)
4 comments:
I love Evan!!! :)
Opps! That was ME...Momma
Such a cutie. I wish I could meet all your kids...they are growing up without me!! Glad to hear everything is going well with Evan:)
Love those baby updates!
Post a Comment