More catching up from our trip to TX......

The main reason that we left when we did was so that we could go and see my little sister get married and sealed in the temple to her sweet husband, Austin. It was a fabulous day! I enjoyed every minute of it! (even the heat!) She was a beautiful bride and looked like an angel. I forgot my camera in the morning for the pictures at the temple, so all I have are ones from the reception. It was a lovely event! I am so glad that we were able to go.

Amber had been anticipating wearing her hat, and "
glubs", and "tutu" as she put it! When this picture was taken, she had already gotten strawberries all over his gloves. All the girls cousins looked as pretty as a picture!

The bow ties that I made turned out great and matched the vests really well. I am glad that we did them. At the temple, some of the girls there called Weston a stud! :O I think that he looks mighty handsome!

It was fun to see and visit with those that I hadn't seen in a LONG time! Katie is like a sister to me. My mom babysat for her most of my childhood and then she lived with our family for a while before she got married. I had a lot of fun visiting with her and catching up!

The cousins had a grand old time being together and playing at the reception. I have to
admit that they didn't have the
best supervision (as all of us adults were busy visiting). But really, some of those times are what brings the best memories in the lives of the little ones. If you ask Brian what his favorite part of the whole day was, he would tell you that it was being able to eat 3 pieces of cake at the reception. (Mind you, it looked like he was wearing one of those pieces.) I am glad that the kids had fun as well!

It was fun seeing my Grandmas and my Aunt and Uncle! My Grandma Cameron lives all the way in Washington, so it was fun to see her and let her see all the kids!

It was so great to see people that I knew growing up! Seeing the lattice work that my mom and I had painted 12 years before for my own wedding took me back to my big day so many years before......

Melissa and Austin looked so in love. It was fun to see!

I think that they were the daintiest cake eaters that I have ever seen. :)

Our beloved Auntie M!!

And our new Uncle Awesome!!! Weston came up with his new name! He said that since Auntie M had a special name that he needed one too! The kids adore him already! He won over the hearts of my boys on the 4
th of July when he let them do all his fireworks!!!! Thanks Uncle Awesome!

They had the traditional Daddy/Daughter dance. I think that it is good that she will be living close by to home, otherwise Daddy would have had a harder time I think! :)

The newlyweds sharing their first dance.

Everyone had a great time dancing the night away!

You can't forget the throwing of the
bouquet!

And by the end of the night we had one tired group of kiddos! It was a wonderful, wonderful day. One that I am sure no one will forget!!!! We love you Auntie M and Uncle Awesome!
3 comments:
the bow ties were adorable...and if you still want a CD from the morning pic's I'll have Steve make it and mail it off. We really meant to do that while you were here...but it never happened.....
I love all the pictures! I'm glad you and Barth and the kids came. Come back!
She is a beautiful bride. What a fabulous day for your family to be together.
Post a Comment