
Nothing too out of the ordinary with these pictures really. The first ones were taken the other morning before taking the boys to school. Amber was playing dress-up while still in her pj's and Aaron was playing right along with her. Evan was trying his hardest to steal the pillows that they were using!

I can never get a good picture of Evan these days. Most turn out like this one. He is just too busy to hold still long enough for me to snap a decent picture. He
loves to climb onto and up and over the couch lately.

Don't mind me standing on my head here. It is just a typical day around the Yorke household!

What? You want me to look up? I am too busy with my can of soup and bucket of chess pieces to be bothered! Thanks anyway Mommy!

:) Oh! I almost forgot!!! Evan is beginning to say words with meaning!!!! Hooray! He can say Daddy, (not
da da, but the actual word Daddy) sock, night night, map and a few other random words! He will
not do it on cue unless it is just he and I. He is kind of a shy little guy like that. I love it though!

Weston and Brian looked cute reading scriptures the other night. Weston looked like he had been gobbled alive by the night shirt monster and Brian was being funny by pulling his pants way, way up! I sure do love these kiddos!

Little Evvy really wanted my camera and was making a b-line for it this particular morning. The flash made him very washed out looking, but I still like it! :)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting such cute pictures. :)
Post a Comment