
I love cute little
buzzy bees and fabric and I also love the color yellow. So, when I saw this fabric on clearance sale at
Walmart, I had to get it! I wanted to make a really cute dress for Amber with it. I started it last week and finally finished it up last night. I think that this first picture of Amber in her dress is funny because the vent is blowing, making her dress all puffed out. All of my kids love to stand over the vents in the winter time to get warm!! :)

The dress is a dress and a white pinafore. I like the style and think that I may make a few other dresses that can go with the pinafore. It was pretty simple to make. And I love it!!!! :) I think that Amber looks so cute in it!!!

And Evan had to have his picture taken too!! He is getting so big. He loved nursery on Sunday! Getting so big!!! :)
5 comments:
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE dress (you know I love buzzy bees, too!). Amber looks so cute today. :) Evan looks like Aaron in the picture you posted today. :)
Wow! I'm glad that Evan is enoying nursery! :) And I absolutely ADORE the buzzy bees dress on Amber! I love the dresses with pinafores, it seems simple and sweet--which is perfect on children! :) Great sewing job, I hope I can do neat sewing things like you do when I "grow up"! ;)
ohhh I LOVE that to death! I love yellow and the bees are adorable. And the pinafores is so cute with it! if I had a girl I'd have to beg you to make me one too;)
Adorable! Wish I knew how to sew like you do...wanna fly out here and teach me?
So cute. What a talented girl you are.
Post a Comment