background

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Happy Birthday Brian!

On September 16th, my sweet little Bri-Bri turned 9!!! My oh my! How did he get so big?!? He had a great day. :) He had a good day at school and then came home for fun at home. Daddy got home a little earlier than usual and we had pizza for dinner.
Following a yummy dinner, Brian opened his presents. He was so excited about all the things that he got. And so was everyone else. :) Amber and Evan enjoyed "helping" Brian with his presents, and Brian is such a sweet boy that he actually encouraged them to help him! I couldn't ask for better kids!

I think that the hit of the party was a remote controlled Star Wars ship that you can fire missiles from the remote too. They thought that it was so cool to fire those things at me and Daddy!

After cake was presents. Brian's request was that it was chocolate!! :) It was yummy!! I love this sweet picture of Brian and Aaron! It was a great day. I am so thankful to have Brian as a member of our family. He is kind and generous. He is quick to forgive and forget. He loves to help others. He loves the gospel and the scriptures. That is evident by the fact that he bears his testimony every single fast Sunday. Without fail! He is smart and loves to read. He loves to do whatever Weston is doing! He loves to write and draw. He loves music and to play the piano and sing! I am so thankful that my sweet little Bri-Bri the fry guy came to me 9 years ago! Happy Birthday Brian! I love you!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a great birthday! Happy #9 Brian!

Debi said...

Hey! I guess I missed this post. Is Brian still playing on those drums? How about a picture of THAT? And oh, Happy Belated Birthday from Grandma!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! :)