background

Monday, March 30, 2015

Momma and Daddy's visit

 With all of the stress in our lives, I failed to take very many pictures of the days that Momma and Daddy were with us.  But we did have a nice visit!!  Daddy fixed all of our things that needed fixing (and there were A LOT of those!) and Momma played with the little ones and read stories and we visited!  On one of the last days they were here, we went bowling as a family.  It was a fun time!  We hadn't been in FOREVER, so it we all had a fun time.
 Weston, Barth, Amber and Aaron were on one team.
 And Daddy, Me, Brian and Evan were on the other team. 
 Kind of blurry, but I had to get a picture of Grandma in action!  She was always out there taking pictures of the action!
 At one point Katelynn went over to Aaron and wanted him to hold her and dance with her.  It was so sweet that I had to take a picture.
 Evan got kind of tired as the time wore on.  He had a lot of fun swinging his ball all around and sitting by Grandma during the down time.  While she was here, Grandma read Evan lots and lots of stories.  Evan loves to read!!
We weren't all that great of bowlers, but we had a lot of fun!
 Then we headed over to McDonalds for ice cream.  :)  Evan wanted Grandma to sit by him.
 Amber sat of her other side and looked cute with her "curly hair!"
 Nothing like taking a picture of Grandma taking a picture of me taking a picture!!  :)
 The whole crew.  It looks like I kinda cut Barth's head out of the picture!  Oops!!  Sorry dear!
 The next day we celebrated Grandpa's birthday with a pie!  Thanks for coming Momma and Daddy!  I loved having you here to visit!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

We loved being there with you and the whole family. I loved sleeping in the cold, yet warm room in the basement. I loved playing with the little ones. I loved seeing the OM performance. I loved watching the band performance. I loved seeing how everyone had changed. I loved our FHE activity of acting out the scripture stories. I had a great time! :)

Amanda said...

I am glad that you got to have both your parents there:) I know you and the kids both loved it!