Well, after a few insanely busy weeks, I caught up (for the most part) with the rest of our Spring Break camping trip. I did a few posts tonight, so be sure to scroll down and check them out!!! Hopefully I can get totally caught up soon!!!
I really enjoyed all the camping posts. You guys certainly had a crazy time with all that rain and cold temps & sickness! Poor amber:( I am glad it all turned out okay and good memories were made;)
2 comments:
I gave the pictures a quick once over, I will come back tonight and look at them better and read about your spring break. Have a nice day!
I really enjoyed all the camping posts. You guys certainly had a crazy time with all that rain and cold temps & sickness! Poor amber:( I am glad it all turned out okay and good memories were made;)
Post a Comment