background

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Buzz cuts


A few days before Evan's surgery, we decided to buzz his hair.  We knew that they would be shaving the area of his head when they operated, and we thought that it would look better if it was short before that happened.  Evan wasn't so sure about it.  He loved his long hair.  He always got lots of compliments on his beautiful blonde hair.
The thing that he did love though, was that as soon as Aaron saw his hair, he wanted his buzzed just like Evan.  It was such a tender thing.  I am so glad that I have such great kids.  They are a joy to me!!  It turned something that Evan didn't like at all, into something okay because his brother was willing to do it with him! :)

3 comments:

Debi said...

Okay, so I know the picture down below is the one before the surgery. Is the one on top before the surgery, too, or now?

Kristie said...

Both are from before surgery. I was working on my surgery post (trying to catch up) but didn't get that finished before dinner. Maybe tomorrow.

Amanda said...

So sweet:) I love that brotherly love:)