Both Evan and Aaron "graduated" this past year. Evan graduated from Kindergarten first. His class sang some fun songs and Evan did a great job. I was lucky enough that even though he is really tall, he was in the front row. :)
All of the Kindergarteners ready to perform for us. Aaron and Amber got to come watch with Barth, Katelynn and I.
They also got Accelerated Reader tags for doing a great job with their reading during the year. And then it was time to "graduate" and get their diplomas. Here he is with the Vice Principal, Ms Hennage, and his teacher, Mrs Mason.
Afterwards there was cookies and lemonade. It was a fun morning.
Evan and his awesome teacher, Mrs Mason. We were so thankful to have her this past year. She was phenomenal with everything. It was a very up in the year school year with surgeries and mini strokes and she was excellent. Evan had a fantastic year.
Standing in the balloon arch with his diploma! Way to go Evan!
The next night was the 5th grade graduation. Aaron is there towards the back without the funky glasses on.
He got a few awards for things, but I can't remember what they are now. That is why I should blog right away when it happens. I can't remember anything. :P
He was so happy that day and was happy to have the spotlight on him. He really is such a great boy! We are lucky to have him in our family.
His teacher for homeroom and science was Mrs Hatton. We loved her too. My older 2 boys also had her, and we loved her just as much then as we did for Aaron.
Aaron was so cute. He paused after getting his "diploma" to look back at us so I could be sure to get a picture! Cute boy!!
At the very end. He's on to middle school!!
There was also a reception for him afterwards.
They always let the outgoing 5th graders sign their names on the wall. Aaron showed us where his name was.
Hooray for the last day of school!! It was a great school year, but we were ready for Summertime!!
No comments:
Post a Comment