Aaron's hair is getting a little long around the ears. I think that I night trim that little part. Here are some pictures so that you can tell how long it is getting. Obviously the rest of his hair is not growing all that fast. I think that the stuff around his ears is longer because it is baby hair. It is hard to believe that he is 16+ months!! Time sure does fly!!!
Aaron from the side. He has the smallest head of the boys!
Aaron from the side. He has the smallest head of the boys!
Aaron really wasn't into cooperating with me today. This shows how the sides are longer and need a trim!

Aaron and Brian playing!
Bri Bri the fry guy!! He is getting so big too!
3 comments:
Thank you for the "hair" picture! I keep wondering what color that hair really is....it does look a little tiny bit long over the ears, so you have my permission to cut it now :) After I talked to you this morning, Aunt Shelly called, so I have been laying on the couch all morning taking it easy and resting. Shelly says Grandma is not feeling well. I will call her this afternoon. I may not get any homework done but that's okay because I have a horrible headache, anyway.
Cute picture of BRIAN, too. He is so sweet!
Cute, cute boys! They are growing up too fast! I think I would liek to freeze Pierce at this age for a while:) I see all your letters in the background! You and Brian must be having a fun time doing Pre-school! I will have to do something like that with P too next year!
Post a Comment