This afternoon we decorated Christmas sugar cookies. We had a great time! Weston and Brian made a huge mess but it was worth it. I am glad that we finally got to do this. It just seems like this Christmas has been more hectic than usual and there hasn't been nearly enough time to do all the things that I wanted to get done! Anyway, here are some cute pictures. We hope that you all have a Merry Christmas!



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a Lot of fun! And now you get to eat all of those YUMMY cookies! This was a new type of "sprinkles" for me....I had never used colored sugar before! But it was fun, and tasted very GOOD! I love the last picture of you and Brian.....IT is a very cute picture of you two with him looking up and smiling at you:) HAVE VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! And I look forward to all the pictures and posts about Christmas and what the boys got!
The cookies are beautiful!! Did Weston like eating them? Did Aaron like decorating? I like the picture with Brian looking up at you, too!!
Post a Comment