We hope that you are all having a Merry Christmas! Here are two pictures that I took of the boys on Christmas Eve. They wore these cute matching sweaters to church. I must say, that you all missed out on the BEST EVER ward choir!! Ours yesterday was AWESOME!!! There were at least 30 (probably more) people singing. They sang all sorts of beautiful songs and then ended with the Halleluia Chorus. It sounded like a choir of angels. The spirit was so strong I could barely stand it. I was bawling at the end of the meeting. I am so grateful for Christ and His sacrifice for me. We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

5 comments:
Kristie...I love those matching sweaters!!!!! That is so neat that you guys have a HUGE ward choir! Our ward is so small that they had 10-12 people in the choir TOTAL! and that was with Robert Chatwin who is not even in our ward:) But we also had awesome singing performances from them on Sunday.....it looked like a small but humble choir...kind of reminded me of the birth of Christ. It looked so humble that it brought the spirit also:)
I forgot to say these pictures look really light, and bright!!!
Weston, Brian, and Aaron look so handsome in their new sweaters!! Our sacrament meeting was extra good, too. We did have some songs by the choir, but we had some good talks, too. Amy Brown read Luke 2 and talked about the birth of baby Jesus from Mary's point of view (Amy is very pregnant so it was appropriate)....President Blake talked about the birth of the Savior from Joseph's point of view...relating his own experiences of being a new parent to Joseph, etc.) The Spirit was strong in the whole meeting.
Oh Kristie, I can't resist asking you this question (sorry in advance)....were you rolling around in the isles at church "balling" in some new fashion that I haven't heard of....or were you bawling in a weepy sort of way. :)
Ha! Ha! no, I was just crying! (as usual for me!!)
Post a Comment