background

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Packing up

Here are a few pictures from packing up for our big move!! Weston and Brian had lots of fun with all the toys that they hadn't seen in months. It was like Christmas!! They toys were the last thing to get packed so that the boys had something to do while Barth and I were busy getting the boxes all packed!!

Weston and Brian playing.


The boys' bedroom all packed and ready to load!
Aaron's room. Weston liked to have me take pictures with him in it!!

The guest room! Anyone want to visit? Packing is such a mess and hard work!! I am glad that it is done!!!!

 Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like A LOT of work!!! At least the boys had fun seeing their old toys:) I didn't know ya'll had a treadmill!!! Is that another one of your Garage Sale Finds?

Amanda said...

Looks like A LOT of work!!! At least the boys had fun seeing their old toys:) I didn't know ya'll had a treadmill!!! Is that another one of your Garage Sale Finds?

Amanda said...

Sorry it posted twice!

Amanda said...

By the way I am so glad you are back on the BLOG!!!

Debi said...

I'm glad you're back, too! I'm glad we all got to visit you in Jacksonville when you lived there. I hope you get into your house by spring break. It will be fun to see the new house....whereever and whenever that may be.

ProudDaddy said...

Hey at least you know why I don't like moving. Too much stuff to pack. I m glad you guys are home also. Im lookin' forward to this coming March. Aaron is really growing.

Debi said...

Who is PROUDDADDY? Mike, is that you?

Amanda said...

I just assumed Prouddaddy was Grandpa!

Heather said...

I read all of your new stuff and really enjoyed everything. I would really love a grapefruit tree. Don't remind me of packing, we did it not too long ago and it is not fun! I have often had good friends who I know have been sent to me by Heavenly Father. Isn't it amazing! Like getting back in touch with you. It just helps you through!