Looking back through my past posts I realized that I neglected to post pictures of Easter!! So here are some pictures of our Easter morning. The boys had fun seeing what they got in their baskets and I think that they liked their new watches the best!!! Actually I think that Aaron liked all the candy best, but Weston and Brian liked the watches!!! It was a nice day and we enjoyed going to our new ward here and meeting all sorts of nice people.
The boys wanted to make cards for their basket so that the Easter bunny would know whose basket was whose!! I thought that was sweet.





3 comments:
Looks like you got some new spiffy boy-baskets!! The bunny organized the baskets very neatly!! The boys, of course, are beautiful (as always). :)
I must agree VERY organized baskets:) Looks like they got some great loot!!! That is very cute that they wanted to make those signs:) Glad you had a good Easter in your new ward.
Kristie, all you your new stuff is cute. I'm glad things are going well. I'm sorry I've been a bum, not feeling so well these days. Oh, well, life goes on. LYLAS!
Post a Comment