This picture is not new, but I wanted to post a picture of my little Bri-bri. We are so excited over here at our home!! Brian has successfully kept his bed dry at night for an entire week!!!! He is SO excited about it. He tells me every morning that he is dry and is so excited to be wearing underwear to bed just like Weston. Here's hoping that the trend continues!!!!
5 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that is sure something to be excited about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Brian!!!!! Hope it continues:)
Way to go Brian!!! Grandma is proud of you!!!! Good Job!!!!
Kristie--my mom said she had seen some links of houses you guys were looking at up here...but then I never saw them. Did you take them off? My mom said they had really great yards with woods behind some of them.....I bet the boys would just LOVE that:)
Yeah I did have a post up with links to some houses for about half an hour, but changed my mind since we will be deciding on a house this week. We have our list narrowed down to about 3 or 4 houses. We will go see them one last time on Monday and then put down a contract!!! It will be nice to finally have a house. Timing works out great because then Weston will be able to finish out school and then we will move into our new place. I will take some pictures of the house that we decide to buy!!!
Sounds good:) I am glad you guys have found some homes you like:) I can't wait to see what it looks like!!!!!
Post a Comment