background

Monday, April 09, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

Okay well after a very crazy week I am finally back. We are almost all moved into our apartment and now have a computer connection and phone number!! For those that don't know, we were delayed in coming out here because Brian and Aaron both got sick. Because Brian got sick and has the problem with Ketotic Hypoglycemia, he was put in the hospital there in NC. We were glad that it happened there and not here where we don't know anything or anyone. The good thing about Brian being hospitalized was that the doctors in our practice there in NC said that Cincinnati has one of the best children's hospitals in the nation and perhaps once we got here and got settled in, maybe we could find someone that might know what is going on with our little Bri-Bri!! Plus because we were able to be admitted straight and not have to go through the ER as in the past, his numbers didn't fall as low and he didn't have to be hospitalized for nearly as long this time!!! Anyway, everyone is better and it has been DOWNRIGHT COLD here!!!! It has snowed here (I guess that I should really say flurried) for the past 4 days in a row and has finally warmed up today to a whopping 39 degrees!!! The boys have been loving the snow and are really liking all the big boxes that they have built forts out of. I will post some pictures when I have more time, but our computer just got set up and now it is almost dinner time!!!!!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Glad we are re-connected via the internet!!!

Amanda said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you are back! I seriously have missed your posts and updates....and have felt disconnected from ya'll! Glad all is going better:) I would love to see pictures when you have time!!!!!!!

Jessica G. said...

Welcome back! We missed you, Kristie! I am sooo relieved to hear that everyone is doing well and you are where you need to be. Looking forward to more posts!