Okay well I wanted Weston to take a picture of me so that you could all see how big I am geting now that I am 5+ months along. After about 10 tries (most of them of my shoes or with my head cut off) I got a usable one that you can take a look at. It really is not a good picture of me, but oh well!! At least you can see my little tummy!! The boys wanted me to take picture of them at the same time, so I took some and posted theirs before mine (because of course, they are cuter than I am!!) I hope you enjoy the pictures.




4 comments:
The kids are so cute!!! You look about as pregnant as me!!!! See you SOON!!!!
Brian is definately a Whitley. Weston is a Yorke and Aaron so far, seems to be a good mix of both.
And you have a cute little baby tummy!
I agree with you Jessie! Kristie....Your bump is so cute...and it is even more cute when you know that a girl is in there! Thanks for the pictures and keeping us updated....I will pray that you guys can find a house soon.
Kristie, you look great! Kids are growing so much, wow.
Post a Comment