It is moments like these that make me glad that I am a mom!!!
Aaron wanted me to keep reading books this morning, but I needed to make lunch so Brian sat down and read to Aaron. The book was a little lengthy and as Brian put it, "I can't read all those words!" I told him to just tell Aaron about the pictures. The two of them looked so sweet together that I just had to get a picture. They looked up right as I was snapping the picture though. Still, it was a sweet and tender moment.
Aaron decided that he wanted to have his picture taken today, so here he is smiling for the camera. Such sweet boys!!!
5 comments:
Your kids are sweethearts! But do you ever feel like you are still 12 and you're waiting for the boys' mom to get home? :) Some days I feel like I am just playing house with my friends.
These are the days of "cookies and milk and yellow balloons!" ENJOY -- I'm getting excited to see Aaron (and you, too, of course)!!
so sweet:)
Kristie----I don't know how you keep moving to all these new places, and adjust so well each time. You are going to have to give me some tips when you are here visitng!
Cute new stuff Kristie! I hope you find a house soon too! I know it's my turn to write back, I'll try and fit that in tomorrow!
Jessie- Too funny! No I don't ever really feel like I am playing house or sitting for someone else's kids. That probably has to do with all the times that I have sat by their beds at the hospital hoping and praying that all would be well and that they would get to return home. Weston almost died of an asthma attack right before he turned 2 and Brian has been hospitalized 6 times!! I feel totally responsible for these kids!!! But along with the hard stuff are some pretty amazing and wonderful days!!!!! I thank my Father in Heaven for such wonderful kids!!!
Post a Comment