background

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Enjoy the moment....

This was the sign that the boys put up tonight after conference.
(It says: Do not make dinner! Cheffs take over)

Here was the menu from Weston....

(Menu dinner! Ham sandwhich.....ham surprise....pretzel raft)(desserts....spreame cream~read as supreme cream~ ......scoop

drinks- sprite, water, milk, slushy, shake)
On Brian's menu was hamburgers, eggs and bacon, or pancakes.
Here are the cute chefs!
Here was my dinner from Weston......ham surprise! Don't you wish that you could eat this?
Here was my dinner from Brian...that potato is still raw!! :)
I enjoyed the moment and ate this lovely dinner with my sweet boys!!!!! What a lucky mom I am!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Debi said...

Those little boys are such cute chefs!! You are a lucky mommy!!!

Shelly's Space said...

They must have heard Elder Ballards talk on mothers at conference today!!! They really listen to their leaders!!!

Andrea said...

Hahahah!!!!!!! That's hilarious! Oh, they love their mommy!

Jessica G. said...

I am trying desperately to hold but the giggles so I don't wake the kids! That is too cute! The potato was still raw...

Amanda said...

Don't ya just love it when you sit back and just ENJOY your kids:) Those are the moments!

Heather said...

That is the greatest story EVER! I'm sure glad I didn't have to eat a raw potato. You sure are a nice mom just to enjoy it, I probably would have given them a lecture about how you have to ask mommy before you do something like that and let her help you.