background

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just another regular, crazy day.....

Not too much going on here except for more of the regular craziness that has been our normal life this year!! Weston has Spring allergies and is sneezing up a storm. Aaron is still limping all around the house from his injury at the soccer fields a week ago. Amber is fussy because no food agrees with her. Once again, Brian is sick and throwing up. Did you know that he has gotten sick every single April, July, and Halloween time? There are other times in there that he has gotten sick too, but these are the months that he had been sick in every year since he was 2!!! Pretty crazy. Here is hoping that he gets over it soon, that Weston's allergies don't lead to an asthma attack, that Aaron's limp gets better and that Amber's tummy will start to tolerate food. Crazy kids!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you need some prayers over there at your house!!!! That is very strange about the months Brian gets sick in.....I hope he is better VERY soon!

Jessica G. said...

WOW! And you are keeping yourself together? I think at this point, I'd be hiding in the closet with a bag of cookies!

Hope all these problems get resolved or at least eased soon...

Heather said...

I am sorry! I really hope things calm down soon!

Debi said...

Crazy Days of Spring, I guess....