
Today was the first game of Spring ball here! Weston's game was at 9 am this morning. It was barely above 40 and VERY windy! In retrospect I should have had him wear a shirt under his jersey, so he was quite cold. He did a good job and had a lot of fun. I wish that I could say the same about the other kids. Amber screamed most of the hour. Aaron clung to my leg and cried. Brian enjoyed the game and so did I. Barth had to go to the temple for our ward temple trip and so I did the best I could to calm kids and tape the majority of the game. And if you can imagine.....it is actually supposed to be even colder this afternoon at 4 for Brian's game!!!! At least Barth will be here for that one though. :) I think that we will pack a few extra blankets and layers for that game!

The boys love to check the flowers! I thought that I would post a picture of what it is looking like in our flower bed now. The red tulips are almost dead. So are the white flowers that are in front of them. The pink tulips are about to bloom and the daffodils are coming out nicely!! I just love it!
4 comments:
I'm glad you "enjoyed" Weston's soccer game! Who won?? I remember some of your brothers games were cold and no bed of roses, either. You were almost 1 year old when Michael started his games. Funny, but its all a blur now.... I love your flower bed! It looks so pretty! I think that's the first time I've seen the whole entire bed since you planted the shrubs. Melissa is on the shuttle bus on the way to SLC now. She said she stayed up all night long cleaning so she only got 40 minutes of sleep. I hope she wakes up when they get to the airport! I am cleaning and planting today.
Oh the fond memories of the soccer fields early in the morning. Glad they are over with but I do look back with fond memories. The flowerbeds are very pretty. I guess you get your "thumb" from your mom. :) Good luck Brian on your game. Make a score for Grandpa.
I'm sorry it was so cold and such a trying experience. Your flower bed is super cute though!
The other team won 3 to 0!! But his team had fun so that is all that matters to me anyway!! Come to find out later, one of the kids on his team is the grandson of our bishop!!!
Post a Comment