background

Monday, August 25, 2008

No Coats

On Saturday I went out to get some $ .99 patterns from Hobby Lobby so that I could do some more sewing. :) While I was gone, Barth turned on 101 Dalmatians that we had recently bought from a garage sale. That evening, while I was serving up dinner, I asked the boys how they liked the movie. (Aaron didn't know, he slept through it.) Weston and Brian both thought that it was a good show. I asked them if it was scary. They said no. I then asked them if they were worried for the dogs during the show. Again, the answer was no. Then I asked whether or not they were concerned that Cruella De Vil would take the puppy's coats. With a look of pure innocence, Brian answered, "But Mommy, they weren't wearing any coats!" After a stifled laugh, I explained that Cruella wanted the fur from the dogs to make a coat. To this, Weston got a look of horror on his face and promptly replied, "Then I don't think that we should ever watch that show again!!!!"

5 comments:

Amanda said...

TOO FUNNY!

Debi said...

That is so sweet. :)

Shelly's Space said...

Very cute!! I hope he won't be afraid to wear a coat again:)

Jessica G. said...

HAHAHAHA!! What would we do without the innocence of our kids? It's far too entertaining.

Heather said...

That is too funny!